Monday, March 25, 2013

Mini Cheesecakes

Well, since the theme for this month's Supper Club was based on our Diva name, I got to bring dessert! I turned to Pinterest, of course, and found these delicious little cheesecakes that were a cinch to make and perfect for sharing. Also, did I mention that they aren't too terribly bad for you either?!? You can't beat that!

Ingredients
3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs (or Oreos, I suppose!)
2 tbsp. butter, melted
2/3 cup low fat cream cheese
6 tbsp. fat free cream cheese
3 tbsp. lemon juice
2 large egg whites
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 cup sugar
3/4 cup light fruit pie filling, any flavor you want

Directions
Place 12 cupcake liners in a cupcake pan. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; mix well. Spoon 1 tbsp. of mixture into bottom of each cupcake liner and press down gently; refrigerate until ready to use.

In a medium bowl, with an electric mixer, beat both types of cream cheese until fluffy. Add in lemon juice, egg whites, vanilla and sugar; beat until smooth.

Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly into cupcake liners; bake until set, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.

DO NOT BE LIKE MR. DESSERT DIVA AND BEGIN EATING THE CHEESECAKES NOW. THEY ARE WARM AND DO NOT HAVE THE FRUIT ON TOP. THEY ARE NOT GOING TO BE VERY GOOD. ALSO, DO NOT ASK DESSERT DIVA WHY HER CHEESECAKES AREN'T VERY GOOD, AT THIS POINT. THAT WILL NOT SCORE YOU ANY POINTS.

OK, I'm glad I got that off my chest. :)

Top each cheesecake with 1 tbsp. of pie filling. I used cherry and blueberry, but use whatever makes you happy here. They will be delicious...I promise! Enjoy!

Source: www.recipe-diaries.com



No comments:

Post a Comment